Friday, September 27, 2013

Party


Hundreds of teens threw a party in an Ex. NFL player’s vacation home. Brian Holloway, a former New England Patriots and Los Angeles Raiders offensive linemen signed papers saying to make arrests after a party that ruined his home. Over 400 kids attended the party. So far 6 arrests have been made. Holloway says that one of the kids who have been charged was a former homeless kid he took into his home. He is being accused of helping to organize the party and get a lot of people to attend it. Holloway is mad because only 4 people came forward and so he says that anyone who broke the law will have charges pressed against them. Brian Holloway played football in the 80’s. He got a lot of attention because he reposted pictures on twitter that kids who attended the party posted.  This angered parents and they tried pressing charges on him for doing this. However, Holloway broke no laws because due to the twitter policies, any pictures posted on Twitter are fair game. The party caused at least $20,000 in damage to the home.
 Police said a ringleader of the party was 19-year-old Seth Hawk, the young man Holloway said he had taken into his family a few years ago. Hawk, of Grafton, faces felony charges of burglary and criminal mischief and misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child and unlawfully dealing with a child. He's accused of advertising the party and providing alcohol.”

Other teens at the party are being charged with larceny, burglary, and trespassing. The range of the ages from kids at the party is 17-21.

No comments:

Post a Comment